6 ways to use Copaiba essential oil
Open a bottle of Copaiba essential oil and let the scent of the Amazon rainforest out. Steam distilled and resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree, Copaiba essential oil features a warm, woodsy scent and includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene, making it a popular addition to many spa and skin treatments. With a comforting, earthy aroma and a myriad of uses, Copaiba is the perfect daily indulgence to feel transported to a lush South American landscape. Read on for our favorite ways to use Copaiba oil.
1. In your moisturizer
Does your skin need a pick-me-up? Copaiba essential oil reduces the appearance of blemishes and promotes the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow. Add a few drops to a neutral or lightly scented moisturizer for a spa-like experience every evening before bed.
2. As a perfume
Copaiba oil has a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which won’t overpower soft florals or subtle hints of citrus. Use it in customized perfumes in place of other woodsy oils like Cedarwood or Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood for a more delicate summer fragrance that won’t be overpowering in warmer temperatures.
3. In the diffuser
With a scent straight out of the Amazon, Copaiba puts the experience of a rainforest hideout just a few drops away. Put on some nature sounds and fill a room with this exotic aroma:
Rainforest Escape4 drops Copaiba essential oil
3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
2 drops Lime essential oil
4. During a massage
After a hard workout, strenuous hike, or overall stressful day, share a Copaiba massage with a loved one. Dilute Copaiba with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or a carrier oil of your choice and massage on fatigued areas after activity for a comforting cooldown.
5. In your diet
Copaiba has a soothing, complex flavor with a hint of balsamic. Its high beta-caryophyllene content makes it a popular dietary supplement. Young Living’s Copaiba Vitality™ is labeled for internal use and makes a great addition to herbal teas such as chamomile or rooibos. It can also be added to a capsule and taken internally.
6. In a foot soak
Imagine yourself at a spa in the Brazilian rainforest. If you can’t get away, bring the spa to you with a luxurious foot soak. This spa-inspired Tropical Resort Foot Soak recipe will whisk you away and soothe muscles at the end of a long day.
Tropical Resort Foot SoakIngredients:Directions:
April 30, 2016 by Abundant Health™ |
Some of us really aren't morning people and need a little help feeling energized and positive when waking up. If you can relate, these Citrus Shower Melts may be just the thing you need! Place one in your morning shower, and enjoy the wonderful, energizing citrus scent as your bathroom fills with steam and the hot water hits the shower melt. Be careful though—you may find yourself loving your morning when you start it with one of these!
Citrus Shower Melts
Ingredients & Supplies:
Some would call these fat bombs, but this mousse is so divine that it deserves to stand on its own.
What you do
Young Living Blog
When it comes to cleaning, some tasks simply stink—figuratively, literally, and sometimes both. To handle the chores that always get moved to the bottom of the to-do list, we’ve pulled together some deep cleaning tips using Thieves® Household Cleaner that will make your house sparkle from top to bottom.
Diluting Thieves Household Cleaner appropriately will help you get your job done quickly and easily. It will also help you keep your house fresh and clean without using toxic chemicals or harsh synthetics:
1. Range hoodDid you know that a completely plant-based product has the power to address the heavy grease that can accumulate under your range hood? It’s easy to forget about this kitchen workhorse, which is how it ends up hanging on to the funk of way too many meals past! Clear the air:
4. Cabinet doorsWhether they’re in your kitchen, bathroom, or hallway, cabinet doors get opened a lot but rarely by recently cleaned hands. Freshen them up with a quick wipe down.
7. BathtubFinally win your battle against the ring of soap scum that constantly evades you. Your bathroom will smell fresh after you take on the toughest tasks using Thieves Household Cleaner, which has a bright, lemon scent, derived from essential oils, not synthetics!
10. Computer keyboardMessy, grimy keyboards are havens for crumbs and gunk. Clear away the grime quickly by taking a Thieves Wipe to it, or using a cloth spritzed lightly with all-purpose cleaner. Make sure your computer is turned off so you don’t aof;joewifaho90we8fuyhonhvgo’drenvgn
11. Toothbrush holderHere’s another oft-forgotten dirty spot. Perhaps because it’s where we go to make mouths clean, we don’t recognize it’s laden with filth. Clean it up quick!