Young Living Blog
When it comes to cleaning, some tasks simply stink—figuratively, literally, and sometimes both. To handle the chores that always get moved to the bottom of the to-do list, we’ve pulled together some deep cleaning tips using Thieves® Household Cleaner that will make your house sparkle from top to bottom.
Diluting Thieves Household Cleaner appropriately will help you get your job done quickly and easily. It will also help you keep your house fresh and clean without using toxic chemicals or harsh synthetics:
1. Range hoodDid you know that a completely plant-based product has the power to address the heavy grease that can accumulate under your range hood? It’s easy to forget about this kitchen workhorse, which is how it ends up hanging on to the funk of way too many meals past! Clear the air:
4. Cabinet doorsWhether they’re in your kitchen, bathroom, or hallway, cabinet doors get opened a lot but rarely by recently cleaned hands. Freshen them up with a quick wipe down.
7. BathtubFinally win your battle against the ring of soap scum that constantly evades you. Your bathroom will smell fresh after you take on the toughest tasks using Thieves Household Cleaner, which has a bright, lemon scent, derived from essential oils, not synthetics!
10. Computer keyboardMessy, grimy keyboards are havens for crumbs and gunk. Clear away the grime quickly by taking a Thieves Wipe to it, or using a cloth spritzed lightly with all-purpose cleaner. Make sure your computer is turned off so you don’t aof;joewifaho90we8fuyhonhvgo’drenvgn
11. Toothbrush holderHere’s another oft-forgotten dirty spot. Perhaps because it’s where we go to make mouths clean, we don’t recognize it’s laden with filth. Clean it up quick!