The power of scent is strong; it can draw us back to our favorite memories. That’s why citrus oil can remind us of a relaxing day at the beach, or why conifer scents make you think of a hike with your besties. But scents can do so much more than create nostalgia! Experience the versality of essential oils:
1. Scrub away the sticky! You know the inconvenient price tag residue left on mirrors, plates, and cups? Apply 1–2 drops of Lemon essential oil on a cloth and wipe away the gunk. Let Lemon oil save you from a sticky situation!
2. Let your locks shine!Shiny hair, do care. Warm a few drops of Cedarwood essential oil in your hand and massage your scalp for healthier-looking hair.
3. Pamper your pretty self.Create a spa-like atmosphere with the calming aroma of Lavender essential oil. Mix 1 cup of Epsom salt and 4 drops of Lavender oil in your hot bath, then lie back and relax.
4. Invigorate your home cleaning.Add a few drops of Lemon essential oil to your naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solution for a fresh, clean aroma. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
5. Skin for the win!Incorporate a drop of Rose essential oil to your evening moisturizer to support healthy-looking skin. Try using other essential oils, but avoid applying citrus ones like Tangerine essential oil before spending time in the sun due to photosensitivity.
6. Scrub-a-dub in the tub.Wash away your work day with a homemade body scrub. All you need is coconut oil, Epsom salt, and Lavender essential oil.
7. Catch some zzz’s.Mornings after a good night’s rest are the best! Diffuse essential oils like Lavender, Vetiver, Cedarwood, German Chamomile, and Angelica to help create a calm, peaceful sleep. For more nighttime routine ideas, visit our blog post here.
8. Support a healthy lifestyle.Not only does Grapefruit Vitality™ essential oil electrify taste buds, but it also contains antioxidant properties* and can support weight management!
9. Breathe in, breathe out.Relax, we’ve got R.C.™ essential oil blend! Diffuse R.C. to support the feeling of normal, clear breathing and to promote restful sleep in a stuffy environment.
10. Unwind in your shower.When Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil are infused in a hot wash cloth, you can enjoy a calm, invigorating scent. You may even be too relaxed to let off steam of your own.
11. Be blemish-free!Tea Tree essential oil reduces the appearance of blemishes while maintaining healthy skin and nails when applied appropriately.
12. Boost your immune system.Looking for a fresh feeling during your work day? Add a few drops of Frankincense Vitality essential oil to your water to support well-being and normal cellular health.*
13. Elevate life with flavor and function!Want to elevate your flavor in the kitchen while cleansing your digestive system to boot? Add a small amount of Oregano Vitality essential oil over your favorite Italian dish. Eating yummy pasta and supporting digestion?* It’s hard to top that!
Use essential oils to their fullest potential! Diversify your essential oil uses to gain the ultimate experience.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.